- We will keep safe any information the customer provides us while using this site or while communicating with us via e-mail, phone or fax.
- We will limit the amount of data we request from the customer to the absolute minimum that we require to provide our service.
- We will insure that only authorized employees or approved contractors have access to sensitive data. All employees and contractors will be held to the same strict standards outlined in this policy. Furthermore, we will only provide employees or contractors with the minimum amount of data they require to perform their jobs or contracted positions.
- We will update inaccurate customer data in a timely manner as soon as we learn that data is inaccurate. If you find that personal data contained in our communications is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us - we will update your data as soon as possible.
- We will maintain appropriate security standards to prevent the unauthorized access of customer data.
- When authorized by the customer to share their personal data we will never relinquish control of the data to the authorized vendor. Authorized vendors will have temporary use of the data, and will be required to adhere to the standards outlined in this policy.
- Our site routinely tracks user behavior for statistical purposes only and does not trace individual user information from these statistics. Instead, these statistics help us to understand how to improve our site. These statistics, although not personal in nature, are held to the same privacy standards as personal information.
- Although we may personalize your experience while using this site, we will never expose your personalized experience to the site's other visitors.
- Children - It is our policy not to collect personal information from children or young adults below the age of 18. We suggest that parents monitor their children's computer and Internet usage to insure that their privacy is protected.
- Any changes to this policy will be posted on this web page.