Constructed with polysulfone, Viton A® and PVDF/CPVC or PEEK wetted
materials, they are designed for monitoring water and low viscosity corrosive liquid flows.
Vortex shedding technology is unaffected by suspended particulates and is more cost-effective
than electromagnetic sensing. The combination of vortex shedding technology with corrosion-resistant
materials of construction is ideal for chemical, water and wastewater treatment
- Accuracy: ±1 % F.S.
- Polysulfone bodies in combination with additional plastic wetted parts offer a new alternative for corrosives.
- Compatible for many applications currently handled by our brass and stainless meters.
- Lighter and costs less than the metal meters.
- Current size offerings are 3/8 inch to 1 inch.
- Flow ranges 0.6-6 to 5-50 GPM are available.
- Fluid temperature range of 32 F to 140 F is standard with optional 32 F to 210 F range.
- Male NPT connections to complement the standard female thread units.
- Local LED display of flow rate and total.
- 4-20 mA signal output for flow rate.
- Solid-state alarm relay for flow rate and flow rate digital pulse outputs are standard.
- Enclosure rating: IP65; type 4X.